Here’s what you need:
- 1-2 empty bottles of your favourite Persil Gel detergent
- Plastic compatible paint: In colors of choice
- Paint brushes
- Utility knife
- Painters tape: any kind of basic tape works too
- Optional extras: Stencils, stickers or other decorative ornaments
Before starting with your crafting make sure the bottles you will be using are empty and clean from any detergent residue. Tip: remove the spout from your Persil bottle, close it only with the cap and place the pack upside down to let the remaining drops of products to empty the bottle before cleaning it and using it for upcycling.
1. Carefully remove the front and back label of your empty Persil bottle. Tip: you can use warm water to help you removing the left over of glue and label and make your working base smooth.
2. Paint the cleaned bottle with a base color of choice. With a pencil, draw the cut line on the bottle. Plan to cut off the top of the bottle, and the handle down to the bottom. You can easily follow the pre-formed lines of the bottle when drawing the shape.