Abaya Shampoo: FACT or MYTH?
1. Using powder detergents will not harm my abaya’s colour and fabric.
MYTH: Powder detergents contain bleach and leave behind residues that will fade the blackness of your abaya and damage the fabric. Using Persil Abaya Shampoo ensures that the colour and softness of your abaya remains intact wash after wash!
2. I can wash my abaya using only fabric softener to give it care and cleanliness.
MYTH: Using fabric softener alone does not provide proper care or cleanliness for your abaya. Using a specialised abaya shampoo like Persil Abaya Shampoo ensures that your abayas receive complete care, cleanliness, and protection during the wash.
3. I need to add fabric softener when using abaya shampoo.
MYTH: Using Persil Abaya Shampoo means there is no need for any additional products such as fabric softeners. For even higher care, use Persil 2in1 Abaya Shampoo which ensures black colour protection and softness for your abaya!
4. The best way to wash my abaya is to handwash using Persil Abaya Shampoo.
FACT: Handwashing your abaya with Persil Abaya Shampoos is the safest way to wash your abaya as it ensures the black colour is protected and the abaya’s fabric is not damaged in the washing machine along with other laundry.
5. The only way to ensure my abayas are clean is to use powder detergents.
MYTH: Persil Abaya Shampoo is formulated with special German Technology to clean your abaya as it penetrates deep into the fabric without damaging it or leaving behind residues, as with powder detergents. Your abayas will always be clean, radiantly black, and soft when washing with Persil Abaya Shampoo.
6. Using Persil Abaya Shampoo is the complete solution to ensure my abayas remain radiantly black and soft.
7. Washing my abaya with hand soap gives the same result as washing it with abaya shampoo.
MYTH: Using hand soap will not clean your abaya properly, will leave behind residues and can harm the colour and fabric of your abaya. Products like hand soap are not designed to care for and protect your abaya like Persil Abaya Shampoo. We recommend always washing your abaya with Persil 2in1 Abaya Shampoo for complete black colour protection and softness.
8. Hair shampoo and abaya shampoo offer the same level of cleanliness and care for my abaya.
MYTH: Using hair shampoo will not clean your abaya properly, will leave behind residues and can harm the colour and fabric of your abaya. Products like hair shampoo are not designed to care for and protect your abaya like Persil Abaya Shampoo. We recommend always washing your abaya with Persil 2in1 Abaya Shampoo for complete black colour protection and softness.
9. Abaya shampoos are more expensive than my regular detergents.
MYTH: Using abaya shampoos are more economical as they ensure your abaya will last longer over time. When using Persil Abaya Shampoo, all you need is the recommended dosage with no additional products required to clean and care for your abaya. This means your abayas will remain radiantly black and soft wash after wash, with no additional costs!